One should feel proud in wearing handwoven / handcrafted products as it is one’s contribution, encouragement and respect towards the hardworking weavers / artisans who take tremendous efforts to create these exquisite products.
The subtle variations in colour, texture and finish are intrinsic to handcrafted products.
Wash Care suggestions:
- Preferably Dry clean or Hand wash separately in cold water.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not soak in water for too long
- Do not use fabric softeners or starch (unless required for few cotton products)
- In order to maintain the brilliance of the colour and lustre do not use harsh detergents